Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
ICOM F4261DS UHF IDAS Portable Radio
This transceiver has a built-in BTL amplifier that doubles the output. It has a large 40mm speaker that delivers loud and clear sound, which allows you to listen clearly in noisy environments. It provides protection against dust and water.
- 512 memory channels with 128 zones
- GPS built in
- 450-512 MHz UHF frequency
- Large 2300mAh (typ.) Lithium-Ion battery
- Mode dependent scan and priority scan
- Optional waterproof speaker-mic, HM-184
- Busy channel lockout, repeater lockout
- 14-pin accessory connector
- Escalating alarm
- Dot-matrix, multi-function display
- MIL-STD 810 G rugged construction
- Power on password
- Low battery alert
- Surveillance function
- Talk around function
Fully waterproof up to 1m depth of water and that too for 30 long minutes. It even has a built-in GPS receiver that tells your exact location to other IDAS radios and dispatch stations.
The unique Man Down Function which automatically sends an emergency signal when this device is left in a horizontal position for a certain duration of time. The lone worker feature in it also sends an emergency signal when it is not used for a certain period of time.
Included with F4261DS: