Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Ritron JBS146M VHF Jobcom Base Station
Wireless 10 Channel VHF intercom for stationary use
Select from a list of 21 user selectable, pre-programmed business-only frequencies for your work group. The JOBCOM Base Station can also be PC programmed by your authorized Ritron dealer to operate on "custom" frequencies within the band of the radio. This base station/intercom radio will operate with any Ritron JOBCOM or Patriot brand two-way radios; and any other brand of radio (portable, mobile or repeater), operating on the same frequency.
License-Free VHF MURS Frequencies
Each VHF base station radio model offers 5 license-free MURS frequencies for business applications.
10 Channel Display Series Extra Features:
Up to 10 Channel Capability
The 10 channel Display Series Base Station can be individually programmed for 1 or up to 10 channels.
Channel Scan Feature
Monitor multiple channels automatically without having to manually switch channels. Normal or priority.
"Z" Button - Programmable Soft Key
One-touch button for quick access to specific “custom” programmable radio features e.g. Call Tone, DTMF Encode, (Two-Tone Encode coming soon), NOAA Weather Scan, Channel Monitor, Channel Scan.
Used to alert other radio users of an incoming transmission.
DTMF ANI Encode -Can be used to control gates, doors or other devices remotely. Programmable on a per channel basis. See Ritron GateGuard/Outpost systems for details.
2-Tone Paging Encode (coming soon)
Allows base station to selectively page portables or control gates, doors, sirens, or other devices remotely. See Ritron GateGuard/Outpost systems for details.
2-Tone Paging Decode
Allows base station to function as a wireless alerting receiver
- 10 Channel
- 2 Watts
- 21 User pre-programmed business frequencies
- 51 User selectable Quiet Call codes (Helps screen unwanted chatter)
- Channel Scan Feature: Monitor multiple channels automatically without having to manually switch channels. Normal or priority.
- Range: Maximum 2 miles (unobstructed line of sight)
- Rugged All-Metal Steel Enclosure
- Bright, Easy-To-Read LED Display
- Compact Size: 1.4" X 3.8" X 5.6"
- Large 1 Watt Output Speaker —Loud, Easy-To-Hear Audio
- Built-in CTCSS and Digital Coded Squelch Codes
- Programmable Narrow (12.5 kHz) or Wideband (25 kHz) Transmitter
- 110VAC or 12VDC operation
- PTT Field & PC Programmable
- Call Feature
- Programmable “Z” Button Soft Key can be set to perform one of these features:Call Tone -Used to alert other radio users of an incoming transmission
- DTMF ANI Encode -Can be used to control gates, doors or other devices remotely. Programmable on a per channel basis.
- Power Supply
- Users Manual