HiTech Wireless Return Policy
We want you to be happy with the purchases you make at HiTech Wireless. If you're not satisfied for any reason, please follow the procedures below.
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
No returns will be accepted without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). A RMA may be requested 30 days from the date your product shipped from our warehouse. All items arriving at our warehouse without a RMA number clearly marked on the shipping label or on the outside of the box will be refused. We will not accept any returns sent COD.
To Request a RMA
You may request a RMA number by:
- Emailing us at email@example.com or
- Log into your account and select return request from Manage Your Account or
- Fill out our Return Request Form or
- Call us at 888.511.5162
Once the RMA is processed, you will receive an email with the address and specific instructions for returning the product.
Refunds, minus the original shipping cost, will only be issued for unopened and unused items(s). All other returns will be issued store credit. We will apply store credit, provided the returned item(s) are returned in their original packaging, along with all accessories, warranty cards, etc and provided your purchase is in "as-new" condition. Refunds will not be processed for products purchased as a clearance, close-out, special order items, bulk orders, sanitary reasons or denoted non-returnable on the packing slip. Upon receipt of your returned device, we'll issue a refund to the original account minus a 20% restocking fee (if applicable). We may waive the fee for an unopened box in perfect condition. For damaged units, customers may be charged additional restocking fees based on the state of your returned device. All refused deliveries will be charged a minimum of $25 in addition to shipping fees.
If you simply ordered the wrong item, you may return your purchase for an exchange or store credit. Request an RMA number then return your item back to us. Once received, you will be issued store credit (minus the original shipping cost) or a requested exchange item will be sent.
Guidelines for returns
PLEASE NOTE: Due to sanitary issues with Bluetooth or wired earpieces, HiTech Wireless does not accept returns on headset products which have been opened.
Once your RMA is issued, please follow these instructions:
- All products MUST be returned in the original manufacturer’s box with all parts, accessories and user manuals that originally came with the product. Any damage or missing items are subject to charges. Check all returned items to be sure they are in new condition (including all original packaging and accessories.)
- Include a copy of the packing slip and email invoice. You may print the email invoice by logging into your account order history.
- The shipper is responsible for all return shipments until they are received at HiTech Wireless. We recommend you send your return with a tracking number with a carrier like UPS, FedEx, or US Postal Service. If you chose this method, please email us the tracking numbers so that we may post it to your account.
- Boxes MUST be packed sufficiently, meeting the shipping carrier packing specifications.
RMA numbers are valid for 15 Days. The RMA number will automatically delete from our system after the 15 Days.
Any deviation from the return policies and procedures as described above will result in a delay of your credit, and a restocking fee or possibly a cancellation of your return request.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to e-mail our customer service representatives.