Covid-19 Response Letter
Posted by HiTech Wireless on 18th Mar 2020
Dear valued partner,
Along with the rest of the world, we’ve been closely monitoring the dynamic situation of COVID-19. What is most important now is that we all stay safe and healthy.
We have a Business Continuity Plan in place, which includes help to ensure the health and safety of our employees, our partners and customers to minimize disruption to our operations. To that end, here is what HiTech Wireless is doing to help ensure the health and safety of our employees, partners, while also working to minimize disruption to our operations and customers.
- Implemented temporary work from home programs to address the needs of our associates affected by school closures or other local government recommendations resulting from COVID-19.
- Increased the frequency of facility sanitization within our offices and warehouses, particularly in high-use areas, to reduce the risk of transmission.
- Eliminated all business-related travel and put guidelines in place for personal travel.
- Cancelled all partner and internal events through May.
- Prohibited visitors to our facilities, and customer visits.
- Continue to ensure the availability of alcohol wipes, sanitizers, and other needed supplies for use in the workplace.
HiTech Wireless is fortunate to have a strong partner and technology network. These foundational advantages provide us with flexibility to manage our supply chain and make every effort to understand and offset the potential impact of procurement and delivery delays.
Let us know how we can help you and your operations during this unprecedented time. We will continue to keep the lines of communication open, and we appreciate your patience as our teams adjust to new work processes. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us with questions or concerns.