Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
ICOM IC-F6021 Series UHF Mobile Radios
This compact mobile, IC F6021 series transceiver is a great choice for both large industry users and light commercial users. It offers wide frequency coverage with its 128 channels which are stored in eight memory zones. The in-built two-tone and five-tone signaling and CTCSS, DTCS capabilities allows you create your personal chat groups, Push-To-Talk ID and silent stand-by while others are talking. It delivers impedance free, crystal clear speech quality with its four watt typ. front-mounted speakers.
The transceiver offers your various functions with the integral MDC 1200 signaling like radio stun, kill, talk back, revive and mode dependent scan which provides you easy access and convenient control. Its Lone worker function provides the information regarding the absence of operator to the co-worker with beep and emergency signal transmission. One can easily program its transmission channels along with scanning simultaneously. The six programmable buttons further allow you to customize its function as per the requirements and convenient.
The 40-pin option slot of the mobile provides you an option for connecting it with an external compatible device to further enhance its functionality. This device can also be controlled remotely from an eternal device by connecting them via optional OPZ-1939 D-SUB 15-pin ACC cable.
The IC-F5021 series is compatible with Icom IC-F3021/F4021 series handy transceiver; simply connect them and enjoy the shared functionality. This mobile series is made to work efficiently irrespective of the working environment. The land mobile is constructed from MIL standard rugged aluminum die-cast chassis and polycarbonate front panel ensuring its reliable operation over the long period. Thus, it is even perfect to be used in rugged terrain.
- Wide or narrow channel spacing: 25/25kHz
- Programmable mic hanger action
- Time-out-timer, lock-out penalty timer
- Frequency stability: ±2.5 ppm
- Audio memories: 8DTMF
- BIIS 1200 Push-to-talk ID transmission
- Power-On with a password function
- Compatible with IC-F3021/F4021
- Remote access to channel from external device with optional ACC cable
- Easily operable
- Programmable buttons: 6
- Rugged construction
- 40-pin option slot
- Wide frequency coverage: VHF 136–174Mz, UHF 400–470 or 450–512MHz
- Talk back, kill, revive, stun and Loner worker function
- Transmission channel settings
- Mode dependent settings
- Integral 2-Tone, 5-Tone, CTCSS and DTCS capabilities
- Front-mounted speaker: 4W typ.
- Memory channel: 128 in 8 memory zones
- Delivers crystal clear sound
- High performance even in rugged terrain