Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
ICOM IC-F5220D VHF Series Mobile Radios
The Icom IC-F5220D is a offers wide frequency coverage with IDAS multi-site trunking. It features IDAS digital mode operation which makes it compatible with IDAS multi-site conventional and IDAS multi-site and single-site trunking. Thus, it allows various functions like individual and group calls, push-to-talk ID and ANI, radio access number, short data message, call alert, emergency, stun, kill, revive, ATB ring back, status and remote monitor.
The four watt typ. front facing speakers of the transceiver delivers crystal clear and loud audio inside a vehicle. It creates digital modulation which further helps enhance the received voice quality. While the user is traveling from a location to another, the radio automatically finds a new site via Roaming Scan and thus, helps retain the communication quality and link. It also announces the channel number when the operating channel is changed.
You can also manage its operation from an external devices by connecting the transceiver to a compatible remote device via optional ACC cable. The radio is constructed from MIL standard 810 environment tested polycarbonate front panel and rugged aluminum die-cast chassis. Thus, ensuring its long working life irrespective of a tough working environment.
- IDAS multi-site and single-site trunking
- IDAS multi-site conventional
- Individual or group calls
- Short data message
- Call alert, emergency, stun, kill, revive, ATB ring back
- Remote monitor
- Remote access with ACC cable connection to compatible external device
- Sturdy construction
- Delivers crystal clear sound and speech clarity
- Front-mounted speaker: 4W typ.
- Digital modulation
- Roaming scan for continuous communication
- Channel announcement
- CTCSS/DTCS encode and decoder only for analog
- Programmable microphone hanger action
- Talk around function
- Voting scan
- Time-out-timer, lock-out penalty
- Power-On with a password function
- Channel capacity: 128 in 8 memory zones
- Nuisance delete function